Senior Business Process Lead - Business Velocity & Transformation
As a member of the Business Velocity & Transformation team at Splunk, you are a part of the Global Business Operations function leading the meaningful, transformative work that Splunk needs to build strategies that can be operationalized and sustained over the long term - positioning our company for continued growth.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent business acumen that can support end-to-end value streams define and align on a clear strategic direction, develop differentiating capabilities, reimagine organizational and operating models, and take full advantage of digitization.
You will provide subject matter expertise on a range of process improvement and process management activities. You will be responsible for comprehensively evaluating business capabilities, data gathering and analysis, providing best practices around that capability or researching where applicable, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
If you have deep knowledge in CPQ/Q2C, Sales, Customer Success Management and/or Finance areas in a SaaS environment and are excited about bringing that expertise into Splunk, then this role if for you!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Understand the company's operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes.
- Assist Business Transformation Program Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Leverage expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met.
- Familiar with execution within agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc.) especially for the automation of business processes, improvements, or redesigns
- Analyze existing “AS IS“ process leveraging different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow.
- Provide expertise on “TO BE“ process and work with subject matter experts to obtain agreement.
- Gathers requirements and use cases from subject matter experts using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicates with IT to define and implement system solutions.
- Create a formal network and acts as the liaison between business stakeholders, users, and technical teams.
- Owns the overall drafting of the business requirements / use cases, test scripts / acceptance criteria, and training materials for various transformation initiatives.
- Collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process / system.
- Ensure integrity of the business capability leveraging deep subject matter expertise and previous experience to ensure it is designed and developed correctly
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Minimum of 10 years of Business Process Improvement experience
- Deep experience in the Sales, Customer Success Management and/or Finance areas in a SaaS environment
- Strong background in establishing current state business process models and providing process improvement / redesign
- Solid experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills
- Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns
- Understanding of enterprise technologies (Salesforce, CPQ, Gainsight, etc.)
- Ability to work across cross functional group and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
Education: Got it!
Bachelor's degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
Splunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.