Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic. Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world. Appirio is focused on salesforce.com and Google Enterprise customer implementations. Financial Services Cloud Consultants will work with customers to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com systems. Specific areas of concentration include:
- Salesforce system Implementation & Business Analysis
- Financial Services Cloud Implementation
- Banking and Financial Services Domain experience
- com Force.com and Lightning platform development
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous client projects
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40%
- Looking for a full-time position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical/Functional Consultant for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales, service and marketing transformation projects in Banking and Financial Services sector.
- MUST have Financial Services Cloud Experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and development
- Salesforce Sales, Service, or Community Cloud certifications preferred
- Experience with building requirements, solution design, understanding business needs
- Understanding of data mappings for integrations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Must be open to travel
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
This position will be located in any region in the U.S.. Selected applicants must be able to work from a home office.
Appirio is an equal opportunities employer.