Who we are:
Here at Xcalar, we do things differently and trust us, that’s a good thing. Not only do we build tools that make data useful and simple, but we also build them to be beautiful. We are a team of creative individuals that come together and push ourselves beyond our comfort zone—from unprecedented technology to user experience, from interaction design to scalability, from machine learning to data virtualization, we come together to move mountains to achieve what people might believe is the impossible!
Xcalar, backed by top tier VCs like Khosla Ventures, Merus Capital and other tech luminaries including Vinod Khosla, Andreas Bechtolsheim, and Diane Greene.
Who are you:
Xcalar’s products represent a multi-generational leap forward in performance, scale, and usability in modern data analytics. Our customers have validated our solutions as an essential need in today’s world of data management.
You must be able to effectively speak and understand use cases, as well as position our product’s value proposition specifically customized to the use case at hand. The rep will have access to deep meaningful telemetry from trial products and Salesforce data that helps prioritize engagements. This is not just a thoroughly modern product, but a thoroughly modern sales approach.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Comb through leads generated automatically from trial software usage as fed into Salesforce.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Call all prospects, qualify, prioritize, and nurture to opportunities.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Listen to, and interview customers, and effectively communicate their needs and requirements internally.
- Route qualified opportunities in larger enterprise accounts to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Document use cases in the company database.
- Escalate and effectively communicate gaps in the product organization.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- BA/BS degree in technology or marketing/sales or business field;
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise software to medium/large customer.
- Experience/Proficiency in modern marketing and sales automation tools (Marketo, Intercom, Drip, Salesforce, etc.).
- Account management or customer relationship management experience.
- Highly skilled at communicating, both in person and in writing; a penchant for visual communication via dashboards and presentations very valuable in this role; adept at communicating with executives.
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and self-starting multi-tasker.
- Tech-curious, analytical.Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment Subscription software contract negotiations experience desired.
- Data and analytics software sales a plus.
Xcalar is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Xcalar considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class.