NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
The Global Sales and Marketing Business Intelligence team provides business insights to the worldwide Sales and Marketing organizations to enable sound decision making, business tracking, and forecasting. NXP BI platforms include Power BI, Tableau, Sharepoint, Salesforce, and custom Excel, and others.
- The Global Sales and Marketing (GSM) Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst enables business decisions through reporting and analytics solutions for the worldwide Sales and Marketing organizations.
- A successful analyst employs both business and technical knowledge. The analyst gathers business knowledge through collaboration with the business users, and in turn provides value-added business insights in line with the company processes, goals, and objectives. This role also drives the Sales revenue forecast processes and management reporting.
- This position works closely with internal Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain customers, as well as with the IT BI team to turn data into vital information. To contribute business value, the information must be timely, accurate, consistent, applicable, and easy to access through optimal delivery methods. The analyst deploys delivery methods such as portals, dashboards, KPIs, email distribution, management summaries, and reports and analytics through BI platforms.
- This role is involved in business process improvements as well as the evaluation and implementation of technical solutions to improve the business intelligence delivery and capabilities.
- Typical subject areas include Sales Revenue, both from direct Sales (POA) and the distribution channel (POS), quarterly rolling forecasts, weekly revenue and POS projections, as well as Opportunity Design Wins and Design Registrations.
- The candidate should have recently completed an academic degree, and have up to 2 years of experience, which can include internships.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred. Degrees in technical subjects or Business Administration preferred, including Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science, Finance.
- Self-starter with a propensity to execute, and ability to work flexible schedules.
- Acumen and interest to develop deep business process knowledge, such as quote to order, demand forecasting, inventory management, Marketing, management financials and Financial Reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to learn or experience with SQL queries for reporting, as well as report development in a BI platform, such as PowerBI, Tableau, or Excel.
- Programming skills a plus, such as Python or Excel VBA.
- Able to collaborate effectively as a team member. Willingness and flexibility to perform tasks and fill roles as necessary for the project and team success.
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to analyze and summarize efficiently under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to confidently and assertively express concepts clearly and precisely in written, verbal and presentation communication with internal customers and key stakeholders
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.