Position Title: Regional Sales Manager (Branch Manager)
What we need:
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the execution of sales growth and the attainment of business plan goals within the office. This role also drives recruitment activity to ensure the effective hiring of new employee representatives while being accessible to independent producers as needed.
What you will do:
- Create, in consultation with the Regional Sales Director, an annual business plan and monitor through provided reports/data.
- Accountable for monitoring and reporting office expenses and managing to annual business plan goals.
- Increase sales volume, client acquisition and assets under management within the office.
- Handle/oversee administration, operations and project management of office.
- Utilize a variety of avenues (e.g., career fairs, internet resources, association meetings, etc.) to source, identify, recruit and interview qualified candidates for the employee representative role. Conduct new representative orientations.
- Work with the Recruiting team and use your personal network to recruit experienced independent advisors with current revenue to your branch team.
- Coach and mentor new employee representatives in order to help them achieve sales results and grow their books of business. Conduct ride-a-longs, role-playing and other hands-on coaching activities.
- Effectively manage employee representatives by communicating expectations and standards to achieve or exceed individual and office sales goals. Address performance deficiencies and coach for improvement.
- Be accessible to independent producers to provide product information, marketing ideas, and guidance as requested.
- Ensure that branch office Compliance examination deficiencies are corrected, and supervisory guidelines are being met.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with Executive Vice President and Regional Sales Director for debriefings of sales activity and updates.
What you need to have:
- Previous financial services sales management experience preferred
- Knowledge of advanced sales concepts and financial services market
- Proven record demonstrating the ability to hire and train successful sales professionals/leaders as well as build and manage strong relationships
- Familiarity with budgets and Profit and Loss statements
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong proofreading skills
- Strong research, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
- College degree preferred
- Series 7, 24, 51,63, 65 and Life and Health licenses
What you should expect:
We are a fast-paced but fun environment where you can expect to learn a great deal and can feel good about making a positive difference in the financial lives of individuals across the country.
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group® (“Cetera“) is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
“Cetera Financial Group“ refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, and First Allied Securities.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Please Note: Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.