Join PrimePay’s growing team of successful Regional Managers selling our Benefit and Compliance services. We are looking for a talented individual to fill the sales role of Regional Manager, Benefit & Compliance Services with a concentration on PrimePay’s comprehensive Benefit & Compliance solutions. In this position, you will execute on a business objective for your territory, facilitate benefit and compliance services through all available channels, maintain active new business activities, nurture referring relationships, up-sell business services, identify new strategic opportunities and develop/implement product action plans. This position requires strong organization skills, diligent follow-up via telephone & email, live presentations, webinar demonstrations, and other communication throughout each business day. Sales activities, communications and opportunity management will be enabled and tracked through sales automation tools. Retention and growth goals will be measured on a consistent basis during each month.
- Must obtain expertise in the following Benefit & Compliance Services:
- Premium Only Plans, Flexible Spending Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Health Savings Accounts, Non-discrimination Testing, COBRA, ERISA Wrap and 5500 Filings, ACA Compliance, and Benefit Administration systems
- This individual is a ‘driver’ of their product portfolio and ensure that their products are moving through the various sales channels
- Must be effective in managing this product portfolio and business objective throughout the assigned territory
- Need to understand how each product fits and aligns with other PrimePay product lines
- Must add value to every selling opportunity; capitalizing on meeting the complex needs and challenges of each prospect and client
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities that will enable referring partner relationships, B2B, and the PrimePay sales organization
- Provide coaching and professional development to team-members to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills
- Speak comfortably and articulately in front of a larger audience providing sales presentations, lunch-n-learns, continuing education sessions, and internal sales organization trainings
- 2 years of successful Inside/Outside Sales experience and/or BA degree
- Strong communications skills (written/oral) as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented to reach and exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly goals and targets
- Self-motivated with high energy and ‘can do’ attitude
- Computer literacy including use of desktop PC’s, Windows, and Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word, PowerPoint), experience with Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.