We are looking for a Product Manager to join and be part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix Network team. You will work closely with engineering, sales and product marketing teams. You help will scaling the new Network Platform. The position will be based at Nutanix HQ in San Jose, CA and will require occasional travel.
- Responsible for roadmap and direction for Nutanix Flow including cloud security, compliance and visualization
- Evolve software defined networking (SDN) capabilities to offer a rich set of security services for cloud environments (Private / Hybrid / Public)
- Support security requirements from various other Nutanix services and products
- Partner and closely work with engineering to define customer stories, product requirements, use cases and priorities
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (product management, engineering, program management, support, marketing, etc.) to drive roadmap execution
- Evangelize, provide customer advocacy and briefings to deliver and promote Flow and other Networking/Security related offerings from Nutanix
- Track, manage, and report on business and product KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Provide ongoing field support as needed to drive high customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Drive field and partner enablement in collaboration with marketing and enablement eams
- Author, build and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in organization with outbound teams
- Have a bias for action and demonstrate ownership for domain
- At least 5 years of experience in product management/technical marketing in the areas of software defined networking, security, virtualization
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of network/application security, micro-segmentation, firewalls, software defined networking
- Proven track record of product building and working closely with engineering and design teams
- Strong customer and field facing experience to embody the voice of the customer while working with engineering teams
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments in a multi geographic distributed team
- Aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- High energy and excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science required, MBA preferred