Job Req ID: 8397
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Supermicro is looking for an experienced product analyst to conduct research and competitive analysis on our partner as well as in-house solution. In this role, you will be required to collaborate closely with our partner, building strong relationship as well as in-depth understanding of the product roadmap, and conduct complex analysis to help pre-sales and product management teams to identify potential customers and enable business opportunity in early stage.
This role will be required to be based in headquarters located in San Jose, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitive analysis on product and market to make business recommendations
- Collaborate closely with external partner to build strong business relationship and product knowledge
- Provide strong and effective support to the field and product management teams to identify potential clients and enable business opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to develop creative and aggressive marketing contents
- Bachelor's degree in related fields, master's degree would be a plus
- 5 years of experience in marketing or data analytics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written, ability to work efficiently and effectively in group environment
- Strong interest in data analytics, ability to translate large set of data into measurable metrics, and propose recommendations based on the analyzed information
- Ability to work with cross-functional as well as external stakeholders to connect the dots and deliver effective results
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to input data into a computer and work with a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Occasional bending and standing.
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms.
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Primarily works indoors in an office setting with controlled climate conditions
- May be susceptible to outdoor weather conditions (i.e., cold, heat, rain, and/or wind)
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Job Segment: Cloud, Data Center, Technology