Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Procurement Sourcing Manager. The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for executing the end-to-end sourcing process of the procurement cycle across G&A spend categories. The Sourcing Manager will develop sourcing events yielding contracts that measure key performance metrics, safeguard Automation Anywhere through appropriate contractual protection, offer risk mitigation and secure favorable rights, controls, performance, and other price incentives.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Developing sourcing strategies and lead contract negotiations working closely with internal teams (Legal, IT, Business Units) to optimize ROI while minimizing risk
- Preparing RFx activities, analyze and evaluate proposals
- Supporting key stakeholders and FP&A to meet their budget goals
- Managing supplier relationships by conducting business reviews for continued improvement of the quality of services
- Managing the end-to-end PR/PO process
- Conducting market research and sourcing for the best suppliers
- Procurement KPI tracking
- Working closely with all facets of the business to establish & refine a cohesive procurement requests, specification gathering, fulfillment and related approvals process
- Participating in the development of supplier negotiation strategy and support negotiation activities as appropriate to reach common agreement.
- Ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures
- Procurement projects and other change initiatives
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement/sourcing for tech companies
- Experience in G&A sourcing (HR, Finance, Facilities, etc.)
- Knowledge of best-in-class sourcing and procurement tools and techniques, as well as aptitude for reading the market
You excel in these key competencies:
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, changing environment in multiple time zones
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Solid Business Instincts
- Good Negotiator
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Project Management
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.