Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Personal Care Assistant – In Home PCA
The Companion PersonalCare Assistant (PCA) provides services to patients/clients in their places ofresidence that includes, but is not limited to, certain “hands-off” care. Theprovision of “hands-off” care as described above is contingent upon thelicensing requirements of each state.
At Maxim HealthcareServices, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of ourorganization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
• Part-time & Full-time opportunities (Flexible Scheduling!)
• Competitive pay& weekly paychecks
• Reimbursement and/oron site CPR/First Aid training
• Health, dental,vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuousprofessional and clinical training
• Awards andrecognition programs
• Benefit eligibilityis dependent on employment status.
• CPR and First Aid Certified (or willingness to possess one - reimbursableexpense.
• Current registration (or ability to complete with the California Home CareAid Registry)
• Ability to adhere to time and attendance policies
• Ability to carry out tasks in a professional manner and adhere to policiesregarding professionalism and boundaries
• Language Skills: Read, write, and speak English fluently. (Able tocommunicate effectively and professionally with other departments, members, andtheir families).
• Technical Skills: Basic computers skills, including email. Ability to learnskills necessary for safety monitoring technologies.
• Other Skills & Abilities: Genuine enthusiasm for working with childrenwith special needs. Willingness to learn. Able to work with little directsupervision. Strong customer service approach to all work and interactions.
Maxim HealthcareServices is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing,travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the UnitedStates. As an established community partner, we have been making a differencein the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 25 years.Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffingexperienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewardingcareer opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim HealthcareServices, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs