AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
AppZen has developed the world’s first artificial intelligence (AI) solution for business process automation. AppZen’s AI for business solutions uses patent-pending Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and machine learning algorithms to analyze data and automate functions. Our technology is used to automate business processes for both small and large enterprises, including fortune 50 organizations. The data science-based technology automatically detects accidental and intentional fraud, providing real-time compliance to IRS rules, FCPA regulations, and general company policies.
Passionate about customers? Love managing complex projects, building relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value? We are looking for people who can integrate the power of AppZen to our fast growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
- You are highly organized and driven, you love to project plan everything!
- You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed.
- You have GREAT communication skills and know how to get the message across.
- You are action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you.
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help.
- Leading the end to end implementation for AppZen’s largest and most strategic customers.
- Determining business solutions for finance organizations, developing project plans, outlining execution, and maturing customers engagements into long-standing business relationships.
- Taking customer goals and presenting attainable project plans.
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements to determine AppZen’s solutioning.
- Working with engineering team to scope and define technical requirements of project as necessary.
- Preparing engaging training sessions via webinars and/or classroom methods.
- Providing reports to show the value AppZen is providing along with ROI.
- Real ownership of your projects and real influence in our Customer Success organization.
- Humble and Friendly personality with an open and honest communication style.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS/software implementations, account management or other relevant business consulting.
- Strong project management skills and functional requirements gathering skills.
- Exceptional customer presence and presentation skills; comfortable in talking with C-level executives.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team oriented environment.