At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
Signifyd is seeking a talented web developer/designer with WordPress and Marketo experience to work with our marketing team on a freelance basis, between 20 and 40 hours a week for 3-6+ months, with the possibility of extension based on fit, contributions and business needs. This person should be able to come into our San Jose HQ on occasion for handoff meetings and brainstorming sessions, but generally can work remotely.
- Produce web pages in WordPress, and/or HTML emails in Marketo.
- Ensure brand consistency on all projects across multiple marketing channels.
- Fulfill other design/production duties as needed.
- Experience with WordPress, building web pages and sites
- Marketo experience for creating forms and email templates
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in web, digital, email
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Effectively communicating paths and trade-offs to accomplish design goals
- Handling multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Positive attitude, easygoing personality, great work ethic, amazing communication skills
Nice to haves
- WordPress custom theming, Beaver Builder plugin and themer
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience optimizing WordPress for mobile
- Experience with WP Engine
- Experience with Segment.io and/or Google Tag Manager
- Experience with B2B, and more specifically e-commerce