Executive Administrator I(US)
Experis has an immediate need for a LONG TERM CONTRACT Executive Admin Assistant for our IT client in San Jose CA with the following skills:
Skills and Responsibilities include:
- 5-7 years of experience as an Admin Assistant or EA in an enterprise company
- Calendar Management: Manages principals calendars by prioritizing schedules and meetings.
- Event Speaking Engagement Coordination: Manages a running list of engagements and works closely with communications team to ensure content needs are understood and set in motion so VP is prepared for each engagement.
- Meeting/Event Planning: Assists in planning and organizing meetings & team events by taking responsibility for assembling the agenda, location, meeting technology based upon participant needs, and all other meeting logistics.
- Prepare meeting briefing documents by taking and disseminating notes and formulating post meeting action item list.
- Correspondence/Approvals: Supports principals by acting as proxy for communications and approvals as authorized. Answers general questions as necessary and refers (filters) routine matters to appropriate parties and follows up to ensure proper disposition.
- Takes initiative to resolve problems within specified policies and guidelines, and provides mentoring to administrative community members on problem solving.
- Determines when executive action is required and supplies a recommendation where appropriate.
- Travel: Responsible for making travel arrangements for principals. Carefully considers and decides the optimum travel arrangements and itinerary for calendared meetings while managing expenses. Works diligently to go the extra mile, working with the airlines direct to accommodate benefits for upgrades whenever they are available.
- Travel Briefing Preparation: Create travel packs for international trips as well as large domestic events. This work includes combining all event information in addition to coordinated logistics of travel and also customer/team asks.
- Confidentiality: Candidate will deal professionally with sensitive and confidential matters and material.
- Excellent Communication skills
Please send your resume in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)