AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and nurturing new and existing client relationships, facilitating customer success, and developing strategic, value-based business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on developing new business, as well as expansion of existing accounts. Success will be achieved through solid territory and strategic account planning, prospecting to identify new and additional opportunities, qualifying and developing opportunities within Fortune 1000 accounts, understanding the client’s business needs, building and maintaining a pipeline of 3-4x quota, and meeting and ideally exceeding sales quota.
- Identify, generate and qualify sales opportunities and a maintain a pipeline of 3-4x quota
- Discover and identify prospect needs and align with our products and solutions
- Successfully present and demonstrate our products and solutions to C-level executives and stakeholders
- Prepare and present professional, detailed proposals that support customer needs
- Navigate complex decision-making processes and evaluations leveraging sales methodologies and process
- Overcome objections and obstacles to win
- Develop strong expertise in our products and space
- Accurately manage pipeline and forecast, maintain in CRM
- Co-sell with partners and resellers
- Collaborate with management, SDR, SC and other internal teams
- 5+ years of previous software EAE work experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to C-level executives, especially Finance
- Proven track record of managing and selling into Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Prior experience selling both direct and with resellers
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), FSA