Under the supervision of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, or Support Supervisor, the Display Lead arranges and maintains appearance of showroom displays to provide attractive presentation of merchandise to the customer.
- Routinely rearranges store displays to ensure proper presentation of product, correct placement, ticketing and illumination of product per planogram. Includes moving ceiling and wall product while on a ladder.
- Checks weekly shipments of merchandise received, reviews merchandise log to determine which items need to be pulled and assembled for display.
- Follows instructions to prepare product and props for display.
- Places product on displays to LP specifications. Includes hanging ceiling and wall product while on a ladder.
- Informs Manager of supplies needed and maintains tools.
- Conducts stock check using internal tools and inventory sheets.
- Checks daily e-mails and weekly task sheets to resolve issues relative to store display.
- Has open communication with management and Corporate Display Department with regard to progress.
- Consults with Store Manager or Corporate Display Department regarding questions, problems or other situations involving store displays and paperwork.
- Communicates with, oversees and directs any personnel assisting with the previous 6 duties to ensure Lamps Plus merchandising standards are met and maintained.
- Uses care in handling merchandise to avoid damage.
- Reports damage, breakage and shortages to manager.
- Handles all merchandise in accordance with Corporate Security policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager including but not limited to customer service, sales, clerical duties, and cleaning.
- 1 year of visual merchandising experience preferred.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Design, Fashion, or Merchandising preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritizing, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be willing to move fixtures and able to climb and use a ladder.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
Pay rate $16/hr. or more
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.