Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
A10 Networks is more than a technology company. We provide security. We provide intelligence. And we provide automation across our portfolio of secure application solutions services. It's in our DNA. It's what we stand for. Our mission is clear: To enable intelligent automation with deep machine learning to ensure business critical applications are protected, reliable and always available. Are you up for the challenge? Join us and make your impact in the future!
A10 Networks is seeking a Director, Web and Digital Marketing leader with a strong website management and digital marketing background to drive A10 Networks' web presence. You will manage implementing the brand and help drive demand generation through the A10 Networks website. Your team consists of contractors, vendors and full-time employees. You will report to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing.
The Director, Web and Digital Marketing not only has deep knowledge of core web site management and digital marketing—including web metrics, SEO, A/B testing, heatmap analytics, usability, user experience, content strategy, web design, and site maintenance—but also understands new uses, applications, and abilities for web marketing and web sites. This person will be a leader in understanding the applicability of emerging web technologies and will introduce new ideas that keep A10 Networks' web properties on the leading edge of web and digital marketing and ahead of the competition.
- Ensure the brand is reinforced consistently through a10networks.com.
- Define the online strategy for A10 Networks, including a10networks.com and the A10.
- Networks partner portal, taking advantage of the latest technologies to increase interaction.
- Manage the content and structure updates to the web site, optimizing for organic search.
- Manage and improve website key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage and improve website demand generation to increase funnel and pipeline activity.
- Work with IT, outside vendors and contractors to build and maintain the web infrastructure.
- Manage A10 Networks' domain name strategy and existing domain name portfolio.
- Manage localization of A10 Networks' web properties into new languages.
- Work with the campaign team to generate leads through a10networks.com.
- Remain in tune with and take advantage of emerging trends and platforms within Marketing (e.g., eBooks, interactive content, social media, video, blogs, forums, infographics, etc.).
- Partner closely with the other functions within Marketing (PR, Ops, Field, Product, etc.) to deliver valuable content and effective design as a service organization to these groups.
- 8 years of IT industry Marketing experience, ideally in the security or infrastructure software arena.
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of an effective Web presence for an IT solutions organization.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio.
- Track record working effectively with Marketing Ops, Campaigns, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, PR/AR, Sales, Support and other Marketing teams.
- Understanding of the IT systems and marketing technology stack that underpin marketing systems (e.g., Web content management, attribution, lead nurturing/scoring, etc.).
- Global experience/multilingual websites.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and creative skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with trust across the entire organization.
Skills/experience that will get our attention (bonus points):
- Regex (with Google Tag Manager or page redirection filtering).
- Pantheon, WPEngine or Acquia hosting services/infrastructure.
- Analytics tools such as CrazyEgg, Hotjar, ahrefs.
- WordPress, Elementor, YoastSEO.
- WordPress, Elementor, YoastSEO.
Bachelor's degree required with formal education in web design or web development (or equivalent experience). MBA or advanced degree a plus.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.