As a member of the Talent and Culture (HR) Team reporting to the Senior Vice President, Talent and Culture, the Compensation Program Manager will play a key role in the program management aspects and the administration of our company's compensation programs and initiatives that are relentless and focused on attracting and retaining talent-rich individuals that are inspired to enable our company's mission.
- Program lead compensation programs across our global workforce.
- Create and drive compensation communication materials to ensure that launch of new compensation programs are successfully communicated.
- Create and distribute all employee compensation communication
- Provide compensation guidance and data analytics to Talent and Culture Business Partners and people leaders (managers), while serving as the point of contact for questions regarding our company's compensation programs and plans.
- Support the development and preparation of applicable compensation committee materials.
- Support the preparation of annual Proxy material and related actions.
- Partner with peers and people leaders on offers and compensation terms.
- Partner with HRIS and drive successful compensation project implementations.
- Complete regular audits, analyses, and ad hoc/required reports.
- Develop creative methods for compiling, preparing, and presenting data to leaders, senior leaders and executive leadership.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our compensation policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Own the participation of third-party compensation survey data.
- Provide Business Partner support to the Talent and Culture team
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and is responsive to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong program/project management and process management skills
- Familiarity with Workday
- Demonstrated hands-on experience managing the roll-out of various compensation program implementations
- Previous experience submitting third-party compensation data
- Proficient with Workday and external reporting tools and systems
- 2-4 years compensation experience and previous HR experience required
- Bachelor's degree required