The primary purpose of this position is for overall coordination of clinical sites in which students receive clinical experience.
- Coordinates clinical sites in which students receive clinical experience.
- Coordinates student assignments and placements with faculty.
- May supervise, select and educate, and evaluate the clinical faculty and preceptors as required by Program Director.
- Assist in the orientation of new faculty to their clinical assignments as necessary.
- Ensures that the clinical affiliation agreements are in place.
- Maintains and distributes the necessary documents for student clinical experiences in advance of all clinical experiences.
- Evaluates student performance against program objectives through feedback from clinical instructors and personal observations; provides regular feedback to students to ensure strengths and opportunities are managed appropriately.
- Evaluates clinical sites and instructors against program objectives and accreditation criteria.
- Receives and verifies student attendance.
- Ensures Registrar’s records are accurate and received timely.
- Problem solves student and site issue to ensure that program mission and goals are met.
- Participates in any activities assigned by academic leadership in support of the evolution of the clinical experience including Student Review Boards, In-Services Training, and curriculum review.
- Builds effective relationships and partnerships in the professional community, has a working knowledge of the community needs, facilities, and how they operate to better serve the college in delivering world class experiences to students.
- Leverages community partnerships to collaborate with Career Services in helping students find employment in their field of study post-graduation.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in area of program focus is required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Active RN license.
A minimum of three years’ experience in field of practice providing direct client care and scheduling.
Healthcare Provider Life Support CPR.
Meets all programmatic requirements for the role.
Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and scheduling skills with the ability to coordinate many diverse activities. Excellent communication skills.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.