AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
The Channel Solutions Consultant is responsible for collaborating on deal strategy and execution with external partner sales teams and internal resources to sell AppZen’s solutions to all levels of the client organization. You’ll achieve pipeline and revenue goals through partner sales results. The role requires a strong focus on building relationships with key partner sales executives and guiding and supporting them in all facets of selling AppZen’s solutions.
- Build solid partner relationships in the field.
- Champion the innovative power of Artificial Intelligence to help organizations stop fraud, reduce spend and mitigate risk.
- Experience building and scaling global partner sales teams (start-up to $1 billion+) in a SaaS/Cloud company.
- Apply best-in-class sales skills to guide partner selling teams to position and evangelize AppZen solutions
- Work cross-functionally with internal resources, including product marketing, product development and solutions consulting teams, to prepare and deliver effective content and presentations to support partner sales teams
- Work with other members of the company and direct sales team to ensure we engage effectively with our channel partners to create and maintain a continuous culture of win-win success
- Be an expert in our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and demonstrations to decision makers and stakeholders
- Be in front of our customers. Gather feedback on market demand and competitive positioning
- Correctly manage partner and customer expectations on AppZen solution capabilities
- Communicate relevant information back to internal resources through regular interactions with Marketing, Product and Customer Success
- Maintain accurate, reliable forecasts in CRM
- 5+ years of previous enterprise SaaS channel sales experience
- Previous experience as a pre-sales engineer or delivering software demonstrations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to C-level executives, especially Finance or Procurement
- Proven track record of selling into Fortune 1000 accounts
- Strong technical, channel, presales and sales aptitude with a successful track record
- Very good understanding of SaaS software sales and partner selling models
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Up to 10-20% travel required for this job
- Solid understanding of software technologies, trends, market directions
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Prior experience in Expense, Accounting, Procurement or ERP systems
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and commissions-based target incentive
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k), FSA
- Home-based office positions available in East, Central and West regions.