That's a cool job! I want it!
Business Transformation - Business Analyst Intern (MBA)
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will help to develop enterprise-wide standard business processes that will position the company for continued high growth.
As a Business Process Analyst Intern, you are a business strategist and technologist who is driven to design holistic, end-to-end business transformation solutions, curious about problems and understanding how everything works, and a passionate advocate for the evolution of capabilities in a fast-paced SaaS company.
You enjoy analyzing internal processes, data, and problems - working with teams to identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Splunk operates and how we work together.
If you are inspired by the opportunity to build the right strategies to take our business to the next level, evolving our capabilities and setting our customers and people up for success - then this internship is for you!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Understand the company's operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes.
- Assist Business Transformation Program Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Leverage expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met.
- Analyze existing “AS IS“ process leveraging different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow. Capture pain points and recommend process improvements to address prioritized areas.
- Support the design of “TO BE“processes and work with subject matter experts to obtain agreement
- Create a formal network and between business stakeholders to gather data to drive the to-be process.
- Support the translation of the to-be business process into use cases and collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process changes.
- Help ensure end to end integrity of the business capability leveraging deep subject matter expertise and previous experience to ensure it is designed and developed correctly
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- You have completed a Bachelor's Degree and are currently pursuing an MBA (Graduating August 2020 or later)
- You have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
- You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
- You have superb communication skills, “can do“ attitude and a great teammate in global environment
- You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- You have a passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity