BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle between work and play.
Learn more about our key leaders on LinkedIn like Rich Bellucci, Nick Steiner, and James Ting. You will likely meet some of these people during your interview process!
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “Best Managed CPA Firms”
- Interest in a career in public accounting
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in a BS/BA/MSA/MST/Certificate Program in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Completed the CA CPA Educational Licensure Requirements, or will have completed them by Fall 2021
- Positive, enthusiastic energy
- The people skills to work with individuals in and out of the organization
- A forward-thinking and hands-on approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to learn
- Leadership skills
- Research basic and intermediate accounting topics and present more senior members with your proposed solution
- Develop and apply an intermediate knowledge of auditing theory and a sense of audit skepticism
- Identify key issues and work with more senior team members to come up with an audit approach
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the engagement teams
- Connect key testing areas to the financial statement line items and ensure figures are properly supported
- Collaborate with clients, working hand in hand to deliver a quality product within the client’s time frame
- Perform direct auditing work on key financial statement line items such as Cash, Accounts Payable, and Inventory
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.