We welcome applicants with the following skill set:
- Ten years of experience in Administrative Support
- Good verbal and communication skills (including written, verbal, and telephone) with the ability to interact with associates and clients
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and highly organized when handling documentation
- A willingness to learn and operate computer and copier systems essential to day to day functions in the office.
- A willingness to come in early or stay late to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in the professional services industry preferred.
Mott MacDonald is currently looking for a part-time administrative assistant to join our growing geotechnical operation in the South San Francisco Bay area, based in the San Jose office. The ability to multi task is essential to the role and the candidate must be self-motivated, professional and excellent at communicating.
This role is anticipated to continue between
The following will be encountered within this role:
- Organizing files and data of a geotechnical nature
- Compiling inventory of business assets and estimating the value
- Completing monthly billing for various items
- Composes correspondence, transmittals for Project Manager's signature
- Coordinate with other office Administrative Support staff to manage workloads
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Responds to and directs telephone calls for Department staff/management and/or principals.
- Works well will all types of people under deadline situations.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.