Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, weâre excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,900 professionals across 30-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the worldâs most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Welcome to the Cybersecurity practice within Moss Adams Advisory Services. We are looking for a Web Application Consultant to join our team for a temporary project.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills â Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Develop local web application to facilitate vulnerability assessment scan result parsing and categorization. The functionality will be implemented in a web application with create, read, update, delete (CRUD) functionality with the following components as a minimum viable product:
- Create database table for nessus category table
- Ability to upload nessus file for parsing and generate a report
- Ability to update database category and severity
- Ability to track changes made to the database
- Present the categorized findings based on pre-defined write ups
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science or other related field or equivalent experience required.
- 2 years of development experience required
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.