Title: Visual Design Intern
Company: Samsung Research America (SRA)
Lab: Samsung Design Innovation Center
Location: San Francisco, CA
Samsung Design Innovation Center (SDIC) located in San Francisco, CA, is looking for an excellent Visual designer who shares our “innovation through passion” philosophy and thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
At SDIC, the Visual designer is responsible for creating convincible UX storytelling and making visual, video and graphic, for the story and scenarios across a wide array of devices and technologies. Our work appears on smart phones, tablets, computers, televisions, wearables and other devices we can’t describe yet. We are looking for a talented collaborative Visual designer to join our group and bring new energy to our process. You should be ready to help at all stages of UX design and product design, from uncovering new user experience and product concepts to detailing the intricacies of the out of box experience, to the product experience after a year of usage.
We are interested in passionate and self-motivated individuals who are comfortable in a highly fluid environment. You will bring drive, smarts, and curiosity; we will provide the environment for you to thrive and grow.
- Conceptualize, document, visualize and develop ideas for experience and products and take them from germinal to shippable
- Work on storytelling, experience, products and features in close collaboration with other stakeholders
- Creating story, scenarios and visual that successfully accomplish appropriately set goals
- Crafting ideas that turn complex and confusing into simple and understandable
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Document, visualize results of story, scenarios and new ideas with high fidelity
- Able to present and defend ideas to the internal team, and help critique and push the rest of the team to better work
- Clear, concise and transparent communication style
- Action-oriented, diligent and flexible
- Ability to Travel domestically and Internationally as needed
Samsung is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer. We welcome and encourage diversity as we strive to create an inclusive workplace.