About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to simple and affordable legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 3 million legal documents, and answer over 30,000 legal questions.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About The Role
We're looking for a Vice President & General Manager of Customer Acquisition who will develop and execute global marketing programs that drive awareness, generate trials and Freemium sign-ups. As VP & GM, Customer Acquisition, you will lead a team focused on growing and optimizing a direct-to-consumer customer acquisition program. You will use your expertise in hypothesis driven a/b split testing to lead our customer growth strategy by applying your strategic mind-set to extract insights from data to make rapid decisions. This role requires strong cross functional leadership with product, design, operations and analytics teams in order to deliver orchestrated customer experiences that create value for our customers and drive new user acquisition and paid subscriber growth.
A Day in the Life
- Define the customer acquisition strategy and programs for trial and freemium users
- Collaborate with product teams to optimize user experience including sign-up, onboarding, and upgrade flows
- Regularly analyze results, produce and communicate insights both internally and with partners, and make proper course corrections to drive KPIs
- Collaborate effectively with teams across the organization (creative, email operations, product managers, business development, UX and customer experience team) to, design, deploy, manage and measure partner programs across channels at scale
- Work with sales, product marketing, and business development to identify growth opportunities
- Assist in other activities benefiting the online and mobile business.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of consumer and/or SMB performance marketing experience in Internet, SaaS and/or e-commerce
- Proven success in driving acquisition and conversion of users in a SaaS model
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment
- Proven ability to deliver a quarterly revenue goal from a sales and marketing perspective
- Experience leading international programs and working with regional teams
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics, Tableau
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role with many dynamic teams (Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product, Product Marketing, Operations, Engineering, etc.), senior executives, and global teams
- Background in marketing technical products, especially cloud and platform products preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, and results to business partners on various levels
- Natural self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude. Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth, mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Outstanding team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and various deadlines simultaneously.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program
- Your choice of a MAC or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- Weekly Friday catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site