Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Grand Rounds is seeking a VP, Consumer Marketing who can provide a strategic vision for the function, while rolling up their sleeves to execute strategy. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, results-oriented leader, a proficient communicator and a consummate storyteller. He or she will be tireless and persistent in championing the brand narrative for Grand Rounds for our members. This is an important role and is expected to have a significant impact on increasing Grand Rounds competitive advantage by building an enduring, emotional connection with members. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, and help build a world-class B2C and consumer-oriented marketing organization.
Your superpower is delivering results against a strong vision that you help create. You are a master at collaboration and bringing order to chaos. You believe feedback is a gift. You are comfortable operating at a strategic level, but you are excited to roll up your sleeves to do the work. Your instincts and judgement are exceptional. You are comfortable making decisions, and you have a strong point of view. You delight in building teams, nurturing people and the success of others.
As a member of the marketing leadership team you will lead an innovative membership program and the development of an integrated content strategy, ensuring that messaging is on brand and channel-correct.
- Own a strategic roadmap for a holistic engagement strategy across all our customers to grow membership base (account activations) and drive user adoption of product offering (product utilization).
- Translate roadmap into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key product lines and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Understand consumer journeys and personas.
- Ensure that integrated marketing plans and campaign strategies connect with consumer experience(s) and needs to increase awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies.
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets; measure and optimize marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high return on investment.
- 15+ years of relevant ecommerce and content marketing experience, with strong experience in user engagement, loyalty, lifecycle and ecommerce
- Thrives in an environment without a set playbook, is excited to build a scalable, high-impact marketing program
- A history of leveraging customer segmentation and understanding of consumer journeys to increase engagement and business results.
- Data-driven decision making, analytical rigor, and a bias towards experimenting quickly and scaling the programs that produce results.
- Sophisticated understanding of contemporary content marketing analytics and experience working with marketing leadership to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs accordingly.
- 10+ years in people management experience, Demonstrated success leading and mentoring a team.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.