We built Bolt because e-commerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our platform provides a world-class buying experience to all online businesses by eliminating the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments. We enable customers to buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such an enormous problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is hiring a User Experience (UX) Researcher to support the product and design teams in product strategy, prioritization, and execution. The ideal candidate has deep user empathy, a passion for understanding new and complex user bases, and experience conducting user research in a highly-iterative environment. As a UX Researcher at Bolt, in addition to coordinating and running research to uncover new challenges and vet our proposed solutions, you’ll play a foundational role in setting product vision and strategy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify opportunities for research to provide value at the project level and the company level.
- Drive both generative and evaluative research via qualitative (interviews, diary studies, etc…) and quantitative (surveys) methods.
- Distill and communicate findings to product, design, and engineering teams.
- Work cross-functionally (design, engineering, ops, sales, marketing, product) to drive user empathy throughout the organization.
- Experience conducting complex user research studies while working cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to drive impactful insights to the business and the product.
- Ability to distill complex, broad findings into useful insights depending on the audience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.