UI Designer V
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 2-3 months
- Own the design process—take risks and explore big ideas before narrowing in on practical, inventive solutions and sweating the small details.
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and carefully crafted visual specs.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive UX culture that values critical feedback in the pursuit of excellence.
- Build strong relationships with PM and Engineering partners and work cross-functionally to develop a user-centered product vision, then align on logical, iterative steps to get there over time.
- Utilize all available data points—subject matter experts, analytics and user research—and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Continually invest in understanding the nuances of our business, the industry, and our users.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer
- Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience.
- Experience designing and shipping software design experiences.
- Experience collaborating with Product Management and Engineering counterparts and experience working with collaborators across time zones.
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Outstanding portfolio of thoughtfully designed products, including complex applications for enterprise audiences.
- Natural communicator who can keep teams in the loop, tell compelling stories and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Specialization in interaction design and product thinking, with solid visual design skills and experience playing a role in lightweight prototyping and user research.
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free professional with a growth mindset.
Skill Name Level Years Mandatory (Yes/No)
Interaction Design 5 6-8 Years Yes
Visual Design 5 6-8 Years Yes
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.