Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US“, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About The Role
We are looking for a Graphic and Print Designer to help assist our Design team by creating original art for apparel, shoes and accessories. In this role you’ll be designing original graphic options that fit our unique aesthetic while also being on trend. You will create all over prints as well as placement art while being able to also CAD, size and format for all categories. This role requires an organized and motivated candidate who works well under pressure and who loves fashion!
- Create original art for clothing, shoes and accessories based on inspiration and direction given
- Sizing and formatting art files and sending to our factories for development
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and take art direction as well as come up with your own ideas
- Understanding of our unique aesthetic and lifestyle
- 2 - 3 years industry experience with fashion design related graphics and prints
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expert in printing and separation processes based on fabric and construction
- Must be up to date with trendy verbiage and prints
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work on a continual basis
- Must be a self-starter with strong initiative and hard work ethic
- Hand drawing capabilities a plus
Please include a link to your portfolio along with your resume. Only fashion graphic and print designers with relevant experience will be considered for this position.