Infosys is seeking for Teamsite Developer in SFO, CA
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is SFO, CA.. This position may require relocation and or travel
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
The candidate will also be responsible for integrating OpenText's SitePublisher product into the existing TeamSite environments to update the use of templates, components, personalization and presentations.
The candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment with tight project deadlines, and will need to communicate with staff, management and end users.
Requirements For The Position
- 72 months experience as an architect, administrator and developer of the OpenText TeamSite web content management solution
- 12 months experience as an architect, administrator and developer of the OpenText SitePublisher solution.
- 36 months experience designing, developing, testing and implementing web sites using HTML and CSS.
- 24 months development experience with JAVA
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin