Tech Business Developer III #0000
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Position: Tech Business Developer III
Location: San Francisco, CA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Deliver value to AWS customers by building trust and maintaining strong relationships, learning about their business priorities, and guiding them on how to best leverage the new service.
2. Help customers design the right technical approach that mitigates the risks caused by technical complexity.
3. Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product.
4. On-board and assist new customers, which will require a mastery of the service.
5. Engage in internal service discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights, feature ideas, and new training materials designed to ensure successful customer on-boarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen service proficiency.
6. Assist marketing with writing case studies that highlight customers wins.
7. Domestic travel up to 35% of time.
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Math, or related discipline and 3 years of experience in technical business development. In the alternative, a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Math, or related discipline and 5 years of progressively responsible experience in technical business development. Experience must include:
1. 3 years of experience in core project management disciplines including ability to create GTM strategies and tactical plans
2. 3 years of experience in requirement gathering and analysis and cloud computing.3 years of experience in functional design and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). 5+ years of client facing experience in a customer solutions, customer success, or account management in B2B technology environment.
3. 3 years of experience in technical or product management in a B2B technology environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.