U.S. CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
(Note: This is due to U.S. export regulations, and we are unable to make exceptions.)
Four billion people do not have access to the internet. Astranis is going to change that. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost telecommunications satellites to bring the world online.
Come work with incredibly smart people who have flown things in space before. No prior space experience needed, you just need to enjoy getting your hands dirty with real hardware and be okay with struggling to do things that seem impossibly hard.
We’re a well-funded team of over 60 world-class engineers that moves fast. We raised our Series A from Andreessen Horowitz in 2017, launched our first satellite in 2018, secured our first major customer deal in 2019, and we’ll triple the satellite internet capacity of Alaska in 2020.
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
- Recruit top-tier engineering and business talent at a rapidly-growing company.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout every step of the interview process.
- Screen applicants, coordinate onsite interviews, and conduct reference checks.
- Build strong pipelines and proactively source passive candidates.
- Manage and expand our diversity and inclusion initiative.
- Collect and analyze data on our recruiting funnel, and make recommendations about how to improve our processes.
- 5+ years experience as a recruiter at a fast paced, high growth technology company — bonus if it's a hardware company
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 5% of talent within their respective fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Creative candidate sourcing techniques and data driven decision making
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks
- US Citizenship or Green Card