Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
- Establish, implement, and optimize processes to ensure successful execution of various Engineering initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead cross-functionally to define schedule, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
- Clearly communicate goals and progress to stakeholders and executives.
- Anticipate problems and build risk mitigation plans accordingly.
Develop strong partnerships with business, product, design and engineering leaders to enable delivery of the highest impact work.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- 3+ years experience in an engineering role working on organization-wide projects, or 2+ years in a program or product management role.
- You have a proven track record of managing complex cross-functional technical initiatives.
- You have experience communicating effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are an adaptive problem solver with demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity.
- B2B or B2C experience in software and launched a B2B/B2C product in the market.
- Experience with issue tracking systems such as JIRA or Pivotal Tracker
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Experience customizing and administering issue tracking tools such as JIRA or Pivotal Tracker
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience developing multiple products for multiple customers concurrently
- Proven track record of shipping on schedule
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.