Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
We’re building our team and are looking for a talent manager to strategically and aggressively grow the company and build our recruiting org. It's an incredible opportunity to provide a ton of value where we need it most: owning key hires that move the needle for the business. We need someone who can creatively engage top talent and serve as a knowledgeable partner to our candidates and hiring managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and scale our internal recruiting team
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process across multiple roles and teams, taking on high-value reqs as needed
- Build recruiting capabilities across either G&A, technical, or healthcare recruiting
- Help manage recruiting operations & our ATS system, including analytics and reporting
- Contribute to employer value proposition and employer brand marketing strategy
- Help develop recruiting strategy for high-volume pipelines used by operations teams to staff work-from-home contractors
WHO YOU ARE:
- B.A. or B.S.
- 5-10 years experience full-cycle recruiting, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience managing and growing a recruiting team in a fast-paced setting
- HR operations experience outside of talent acquisition is a plus
- Process and metrics-driven mindset
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.