Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We’re quickly expanding our team and looking for a Sourcer who is hungry to learn and excited to be a part of a ground floor team working to rebuild our country’s most important and most broken industry from first principles.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Source - build and execute effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find talent, while consistently maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Wearer of many hats - we need someone who can do many things well with little hand holding and can easily pivot as priorities change.
- Projects - own multiple projects under tight deadlines while working alongside cross-functional teams of physicians, engineers, and operators.
- Process improvement - we’re growing fast and have lots to build along the way. We’re looking for someone who will develop new processes to optimize work flows and make operations more efficient.
WHO YOU ARE:
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates are encouraged to apply!).
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks.
Why join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.