Solutions Engineers at Bolt are at the nexus of opportunity and execution, both for our customers and for Bolt.
We are looking for motivated individuals with customer facing experience and an insatiable curiosity for technology. In concert with Sales and Customer Experience, Solutions Engineers play a critical role in deciphering complex application architectures and, when possible, devising creative yet practical solutions. While Bolt’s Solutions Engineers are primarily pre-sales focused, they act as a customer’s trusted advisor throughout the sales process into Launch. This allows Solutions Engineers at Bolt to optimize our pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience.
Come join the fast growing Solutions Engineering team at Bolt! Your work will have a vital impact on the success of our customers and our company. And you’ll love doing it with us along the way.
What you'll be doing
- Be a subject matter expert on Bolt’s checkout experience and evangelize Bolt’s value and features to potential customers
- Own the discovery and qualification of Bolt’s technical compatibility with prospects and provide consultative guidance on technical deal strategy
- Strategically partner with Account Executive teams to identify customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Collaborate closely with Bolt’s Implementation team to ensure Proof of Concepts and Onboardings are successful
- Monitor industry news on technology products, partners, and competitors to maintain a deep ecosystem expertise
- Seek ways to optimize the technical sales process and build efficiency across Sales and Customer Experience teams
- Act as the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Provide technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires
What would set you up for success
- Relevant professional experience. 3+ years of relevant Solutions Engineering (Sales Engineering) experience required.
- Documented programming experience. This can be frontend or backend programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills. You can relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people. You hear customer pains and excel at root-cause analysis in real time.
- Solution sales driven. You are motivated by devising solutions to complex set of customer requirements that lead to winning the deal.
- Polished presenter. You are comfortable leading presentations and demos to large groups, both technical and non-technical.
- Understand business value. You tie business problems to Bolt’s technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- Fast learner. You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure. You perform well under uncertain, high pressure, and high impact conditions.
What would set you apart
- Relevant domain experience in payments, fintech, fraud/risk, or ecommerce platforms
- Experience building or running an ecommerce business