Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative front-end engineer to work closely with product owners and designers to build customer-facing web applications that empower users to manage Splunk both on-premises and in the Cloud.
As a Software Engineer, you will work within a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced and fun environment. Our engineering teams are small, fast moving and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us build the applications of our future!
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to build an intuitive user experience
- Break down complex features and tasks into deliverable bites
- Implement high-performing and reusable UI components
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure maintainability and stability
- Keep up with and promote current front-end technologies and standard methodologies
- Utilize and improve state-of-the-art CI/CD tools for rapid deployment of quality code
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 5+ years of experience with a BS EE or CS degree, or equivalent training or work experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Passionate about delivering quality code at high speed utilizing standard CI/CD practices
- Familiarity with standard testing approaches (unit, smoke, integration, etc)
- Passionate about design and user experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Nice To Have:
- AWS, GCP, Azure experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.