Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
The Care Platform engineering team builds and operates the apps and tools which power Care Delivery to our members. Our audience is in-house staff including clinicians, care coordinators, and other health care specialists, and our external network of expert providers, and we provide them with tools like workflow, case management, and member insights, and help facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans.
You’ll be challenged and tasked with end-to-end responsibility of significant projects. Your technical skills will result in better healthcare outcomes for our members, improving their lives -- while contributing to a thriving and growing business!
- Collaborate with teammates to design, build, and ship high-throughput data delivery pipelines
- Improve the data science and machine learning approaches that we’ve deployed to resolve the underlying identities of patients and doctors from the raw data
- Gather and document partner team requirements to ensure we’re building the right things
- Model healthcare data on the FHIR standard using the power of extensions
- Build with security in mind as we handle patients’ most sensitive data
- Currently working on your BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Desire to work on hard problems and be challenged while being supported by a strong team
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team playerInternship or work experience applying industry best practices
- Experience in our current technologies a bonus: Scala, Java, Spark, Airflow, AWS, SQL, LInux shell
- Experience in data modeling a plus
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.