Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Product engineers build and operate the full-stack apps which power the user experience for all of our audiences. We build mobile and web apps for members seeking care and advice, workflow and case management apps for our care team, and we lead the application platform underneath those apps.
We collaborate closely with product and design teams to deliver applications which route our members to high quality providers, provide advice and guidance on healthcare decisions, and facilitate expert opinions on diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Build out our member experience, as we add new services in areas like financial guidance and scheduling.
- Help us evolve and improve the architecture, performance, and operability of our systems.
- Drive features and products through the full development lifecycle.
- Collaborate on tight-knit teams - teach us what you know and learn from us.
- Build systems which support privacy and security for sensitive personal and medical data
- Graduation year in 2019/2020
- Proven full-stack web development experience
- Experience with (and fondness for) automated testing
- Deep experience with Ruby or Python
- Experience modeling data in relational and non-relational datastores
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Modeling real-world data in both RDBMS and NoSQL persistence layers
** This role will be for new college recent graduates with the position starting in 2020.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.