Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone excited to take on our ambitious product roadmap who exhibits passion, creativity and a love of building things. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build. If this challenge excites you, get in touch with our team.
- Architect the end-to-end experience for key Bolt features
- Solve engineering problems of scale
- Move fast, learn and continuously iterate
- Work with product & design to build incredible experiences
- Play an important part in determining our roadmap
- Shape our company's engineering culture
- Take ownership, champion best practices, and ensure adherence to the highest technical standards
- Incredible work ethic
- Believe in our values (see values here)
- Passionate about building user-centric products
- Desire to operate and effectively perform in a rapid growth startup environment
- Located or willing to relocate to the Bay Area
- 2+ years post-grad experience in a team oriented software development environment
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.