Software Development Engineer #0000
Employer: Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Analyze software engineering issues within twitch's game commerce systems with the ultimate goal of designing new solutions aimed at issue resolution.
2. Interact with product management and design team on conception of product.
3. Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy and document software programs and systems for customer-facing applications and internal end-user applications.
4. Build fault tolerant software for optimal operational performance and review code changes for the services we own.
5. Provide project report status using available metric, triage software bugs in the day-to-day operations of our website and write or contribute to technical engineering specifications using order to help twitch achieve the maximum possible benefit from its business process, equipment and personnel.
6. Maintain production services and respond to critical events that could occur.
A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline and 1 year of experience in software/systems engineering or development. In the alternative, employer will accept 2 years of experience in software/systems engineering or development in lieu of a bachelor's degree, and 1 year of experience in software/systems engineering or development.
Experience must include:
(1)1 year of experience providing development languages using Java or Go.
(2)1 year of experience providing software development with building large scalable systems using soa/micro services.
(3)1 year of experience building consumer-facing applications.
(4)any amount of experience maintaining full stack, debugging problems from the ui down to lower level systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.