Everlane is seeking a Social Marketing Lead to be the Editor-in-Chief for our social channels. In this role, you will develop cohesive content strategies that lead to exceptional storytelling in engaging our community and new audiences.
From understanding channel and consumer insights to crafting clear and concise briefs for external and internal partners - this role will help develop our social strategies that power content development and editorial planning across Everlane's social ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative, driven, resourceful and visual thought leader with an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires those around them.
This role will report into the Director of Social Marketing.
- Develop cohesive social-first content strategies across channels
- Own the development of the social editorial calendar and the cross-functional sharing to internal partners
- Define the voice and persona for our established and emerging channels
- Utilize social data to inform content strategies, creative approaches, and content development
- Manage a variety of creative agencies, creators, and external / internal partners that can help bring the Everlane Brand to life on social
- Develop and re-imagine new ways of working within our current creative process
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5-7 years of experience developing social-first content strategies and strategic content frameworks for a brand
- Demonstrated success in the creation of notable work in social channels, including content and creative ideas that drove large-scale social engagement and earned conversation
- Exceptional brief writing skills to external creative agencies, content creators, and internal audiences, and the ability to present that brief flawlessly to all audiences
- In-depth channel understanding and how brands can engage communities across: Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Pinterest
- Deep understanding of social analytics, and how to use those data insights to fuel ideation, content strategies and development
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to work collaboratively, influencing key stakeholders and managing relationships across the organization
- A strong understanding of the internet culture and how brands play thoughtfully within that space -- Cultural Zeitgeist
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.