At Everlane, we take pride in our digital presence as a platform for storytelling, community engagement, and customer feedback. We're seeking a Social Marketing Associate to help manage this online presence and community.
In this role, you will help run Everlane's social media channels, developing new and exciting narratives and engaging in conversation with our customers. The ideal candidate is sharp and quick-witted with a variety of references (newsworthy or pop culture-based). Experience in creating compelling stories with beautiful visuals on major social platforms is a must.
- Oversee 1-2 Everlane social media channels
- Establish open channels for customer feedback and conversation
- Create and source visual content (photo, video, gifs)
- Write strong, punchy, and bold copy that connects with new and existing audiences
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the rest of the Marketing team
- Manage a daily, weekly and monthly calendar that is approved by key stakeholders
- Track key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Connect and engage our active social community
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2-4 years relative experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of all things digital and social
- Takes initiative, resourceful, quick learner
- Strong creative skills (writing, photography, photo / video editing)
- No personal ego, only work ego
- Cultural Zeitgeist; you understand the internet, social and meme cultureAlready a fan of the Everlane brand and spirit
- Flexibility to work weekends and travel
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.