Do you love creating seamless customer experiences? Are you passionate about personalization and site marketing? We are looking for a Site Marketing Associate who will develop a compelling experience from marketing ad to landing pages on our site. You will work across creative, marketing, product, and data teams to ideate, develop, and launch site marketing experiences that are compelling for each potential customer.
- Manage the seasonal and monthly planning for on-site creative and content
- Execute homepage and core landing page and personalization, leveraging personalization platform Dynamic Yield
- Develop plans for improving core landing page experience in collaboration with performance marketing team
- Develop and launch a cadence of A/B tests to improve the site experience on key landing pages
- Monitor weekly performance of homepage and core landing pages and identify opportunities for improvement
- 2-3+ years experience in marketing, merchandising, or e-commerce
- Analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams
- Prior experience working with a creative team or studio to prioritize and deliver assets a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and visual editors/personalization platforms a plus
- Experience working in a B2C brand a plus
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- Gym and Transportation Reimbursements
- 16 weeks of maternity leave
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Subsidized delivered lunches 3 days a week
- Awesome product discounts and quarterly product allotment (free products)
- Wellness benefits including monthly in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We're the innovative brand behind half-sizes and we're looking for talented people who share our commitment to providing a better, more intuitive shopping experience.
Our rapidly growing team (over 350 today) is based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We're funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market — we've been named one of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2018, Best Breakthrough Start-Up, and one of 2018's Top Retail Disruptors.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed an algorithm to help our customers find their perfect fit — to date, over 11 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz. Since our inception, we've backed all of our decisions with the latest lift tests and media mix models, and because our teams work closely together across departments, we are able to achieve effective, dynamic results. Our people and our machines are always learning.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Every Day Is a New Day. Learn from the past but keep moving forward. Stay positive and optimistic.
- Make It Happen. Be proactive. Be thoughtful about how.
- Defy Conventions. Question the status quo. Ask why. Be nimble and embrace change.
- We're Stronger Together. Give your full attention, share information, and help others learn and develop.
- Put Customers First. Make every interaction count. Listen to, respect, and delight customers.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we'd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.