Senior UX Designer
Are you passionate about designing for data-rich and complex interfaces? Can you balance business and competitive needs with the needs of end-users? Introduce simplicity into complexity and marry passion with practicality?
If that sounds like you, let’s talk. We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our fast-moving team. Our product is constantly growing and expanding, so there’s ample opportunity to shape its future, weaving your own innovation and inspiration into the mix. We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs.
This all happens alongside smart, funny, and competent colleagues. We value fun, accountability, mindfulness, integrity, love, and 'yes!' — our culture is as important to us as our product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year growth.
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team. 6sense uncovers anonymous buying behavior, prioritizes accounts for sales and marketing, and enables them to engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything needed to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, and compete and win more often.
- Design user interfaces that incorporate and balance user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements
- Understand written product requirements and how to translate them into initial designs; help PMs bring those requirements to maturity as necessary
- Create both low and hi-fidelity wireframes and mockups as required
- Work within (and help maintain) an existing design system
- Collaborate closely with front-end developers to turn designs into best-in-class interfaces
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in user experience design
- Superlative skills in both visual and interactive design (with emphasis on the latter)
- Experience with designing user experiences and UI interfaces for B2B SaaS applications
- Demonstrated ability to guide UX projects from design through production, backed by a portfolio of examples
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple UX projects; to meet shifting deadlines; and to put in extra effort when needed
- Proficiency with core UX tools: Balsamiq, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, and others
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Degree or formal training in a relevant field
“Nice to Have” Qualifications
- A background in marketing, sales, or advertising technologies
- Experience in designing, conducting, and analyzing user research