We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineers to expand our audience and increase our reach. With strong focus on growth, Wish is looking for engineers with extensive experience in web development and driving user acquisitions through SEO. The person should have good hands-on experience in Web technologies and different tools related to SEO. The person should have proven track record of driving the user acquisition based on his/her analytical, problem-solving and engineering skills. As a Senior Engineer, you will work closely with other Engineers in the web team as well as Marketing, Growth, Content and Data team to optimize web user acquisition, conversion, international expansion, dashboard automation and data pipelines.
For internal use only:
What you'll do
- Analyze web traffic data to drive insights to optimize user acquisition efforts.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Help drive effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Own tracking and reporting data pipelines for web acquisition.
- Define and track KPI and partner with other stakeholders to drive SEO projects internationally.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, and ongoing analysis.
- Implement engineering solutions based on various data analysis and decisions.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical or quantitative function, preferably in tech.
- An expert in search engine optimization practices
- Great business acumen to extract valuable signals and present actionable insights.
- Exceptional proficiency with SQL, reporting tools (Looker) and web analytics (Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.).
- Strong mathematical background that you understand different analytics methods and tools
- You have a deep passion for the growth of Wish user base through SEO
Wish, is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We selectively bring together world-class technical talent that are passionate about connecting relevant products to value conscious consumers all over the world!
Learn more about us:
Wish + LA Lakers
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.