Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is seeking an accomplished senior software engineer to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This means lots of complex integrations, flashy front end features, and powerful reporting.
Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited everyday about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love.
Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a senior software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
- Coordinate with leadership to define and prioritize products and features
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years experience with full-stack web application development
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Be able to optimize SQL code and understand basic database technologies
- Excited to take on challenges and learn new things about business domain and technologies the team is using
- Strong communication skills
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
-100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
-100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
-401K with company match
-Gym membership reimbursement
-Casual dress all-day, everyday
-Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
-Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
-Work from home day
-Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
-Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine