We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
Our engineering operations team sits in the middle of our core AV teams (perception, planning, controls and hardware). They work on projects spanning all groups to ensure the product keeps moving forward. The team helps set the direction for all the other engineering teams and work on some of the hardest problems.
- Help design high-level system architecture
- Connect perception, planning, controls & hardware
- New feature development
- Fix the highest priority issues that come up
- Work on simulation systems
- Release candidate testing
Your Experience Might Include:
- Strong foundation in computer science and software engineering
- Experience working with a robotic system
- Knowledge of Linux and real-time operating systems
- Excellent Python and C++ experience
- Strong communication skills
When you apply, address the application to Michael and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights:
Embark Blog - Series C and Transfer Hubs
Forbes - 70 Million Dollar Series C
Video - Day in the life of a self-driving truck
Embark Blog - Disengagement Report
30 Million Dollar Series B led by Sequoia