Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a San Francisco-based Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 700+ customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
One of LinkedIn’s Top Startups for 2020, ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
We're building massively scalable data pipelines, platform intelligence using ML/AI, robust integrations, third-party logistics and workflow automation. With customers like AWS, Google, Capital One, Nasdaq and many many more, we have clear product-market fit. And are growing rapidly. Our ambition doesn't stop there. We are building a platform to source, store, ship and track literally anything you ever need to send.
As Sendoso continues on its rocket ship growth trajectory we expanding our engineering team!
Who You Are:
- This is a hands-on role
- You spend significant time writing code
- You are product focussed and you take pride in building beautiful products
- Develop new products and features, improve existing ones
- Be a technical leader - champion code quality, new tools & tech; ideate, architect, mentor others; advance our platform
- You're a master communicator! You confidently break down tricky problems - both verbally and in writing
- You're a leader! You will rapidly grow into a company leader and you will build company culture to help shape our future.
Projects You'll Work On:
- You will make a massive impact!
- You will define product strategy and translate big ideas into experiences that delight
- You will create gorgeous products that surprise + delight users, and drive outcomes for our customers
- You will join as a core member of a seasoned, global Eng team
- You have a deep understanding of fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, OOP, SQL
- You write elegant, well-tested code
- You are always learning new things
- You take pride in building beautiful products
- You have 4+ years of professional full stack experience
- AWS environment
What You'll Love:
- We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following don't apply until we're safely back in the office: Vacation Bonuses, Catered Lunch & Breakfast, Team Outings (in person), Dog Friendly Offices, Collaborative Office Space, ClassPass, and Stocked Kitchen
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.