Senior Sales Rep - San Francisco
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales you will help us identify and sell to innovative marketeers, media companies, event managers, and consumer brands interested in developing a social networking capability for their online properties.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years experience, will have built strong customer relationships in Manhattan, San Francisco, LA, Chicago or London and will be passionate about client satisfaction and love what's happening with web 2.0 and social networking.
You should be smart, passionate, and hard working and wish to make a significant contribution to the industry leader of customer, member, media and event communities. You want to make a ton of money and have lots of fun doing it - working with a great team and great clients who are innovating.
Founded in May 2003, Leverage Software is a leading provider of trusted customer, media and event communities. Leveraging social networking concepts, Leverage Software delivers EventConnect & CustomerConnect to leading organizations including Schwab, Microsoft,
- acquire top prospects in a geographical territory to bring to close
- proactively prospect and qualify potential prospects
- follow up with leads to convey our unique value proposition in the market
- partner with local interactive agencies to deliver to their clients
- identify and close top media and entertainment companies
- present to vp of marketing executives
- meet quarterly and monthly quotas
- innovate, have fun, make money
You must be comfortable making dozens of cold calls a day, and committed to gaining new clients and working in a team sales environment. You must also have demonstrated experience prospecting and growing an account list, as well as closing sales. You may be interested in becoming the VP - East Coast, but will be carrying an individual quota immediately.
- Must have 5
• years total sales experience
- Must love cold-calling, attending industry events, filling the pipeline
- Must be hard-working, professional and ethical
- Excellent presentation and client relationship skills
- Ability to assess customer requirements against our value proposition